Our security consultants are always available to help you determine your specific security needs.
You can begin the selection process on your own by following these steps:
- Analyze your existing security. Consider the vulnerability of your location, staff, and facility in terms of overall safety, theft probability, and security risk.
- Research the marketplace. Many different services, varied in price and quality, are available. Investigate your options and determine which contrast security company can provide you with a flexible plan that will meet or exceed your security needs.
- Determine your objectives. What are you trying to accomplish? Which provider offers a complete package of experience, value, and flexibility
- Determine your initial budget to attain these objectives. Now that you know the level of service that you require, compare the budgetary implications of internal staffing vs outsourcing.
- Select. Compare price, quality, and service to select a contract security company that meets or exceeds your goals and objectives.
- Negotiate final terms and conditions. Clearly spell out what you expect in terms of benchmarking, quality of service, and price.